Queen of the Track
Queen of the Track™ details:
OKC Nov 4-5
Thunder Valley Raceway, Noble OK
$150 buy in (you must also purchase a tech card)
Wild - $2.5k / Mild - $1k
- 1/4 mile heads up.
- .400 Pro Tree start.
- Must meet track safety requirements at tech in.
- Cross the centerline, you’re out. This includes if your vehicle hits a cone or timing instrument on the track.
- Red light, you’re out.
- First round buy backs.
- Clocks will be on and times shown.
- $150 buy in money collected at drivers meeting or pre-register
- Class split (Mild & Wild) is done by qualifying times.
- Racers can move UP a class if desired but not DOWN.
- Pairings are done by qualifying times for 1st round.
- Qualifying and Eliminations are Saturday.
- After the first round pairings will be done by chip draw.
- No complete tube chassis.
- Any powder adder OK.
- Any engine OK.
- Any trans OK.
- Any tire OK.
- Any interior OK.
- Must be your own vehicle or a vehicle you have had adequate seat time in.
- All vehicles must be licensed and insured.
- MUST Attend SCT Driver's meeting Saturday AND mandatory Women's Class meeting directly afterwards.
- QOTT is not eligible for points towards the Women's Class points series.
- You CAN run both classes day of, Women & Wheels Bracket Class & Queen of the Track.