2023 Queen of the Track
The Queen of the Track classes are a Heads Up event for ladies.
Class entries will be available for purchase once Street Car Takeover has opened SCT Indy & Charlotte registration. SCT Denver Elite entries will be invited to register.
SCT Denver Invitational will feature the Invite Only Queen of the Mountain.
Quarter finalists and up from 2023 SCT Charlotte & Indy QOTT events will catch an invite to Queen of the Mountain. Past winners from all QOTT events in 2022 will as well. This invite only event will feature some of the best in the nation. The payouts will be bigger and the prizes sweeter.
Each QOTT winner will receive a Trophy & Crown and Sash
- 1/4 mile heads up.
- .400 Pro Tree start.
- Must meet track safety requirements at tech in.
- Cross the centerline, you’re out. This includes if your vehicle hits a cone or timing instrument on the track.
- Red light, you’re out.
- First round buy backs.
- Clocks will be on and times shown.
- Must pre-register for class
- Class payouts 80/20 split
- Pairings are done by qualifying times for 1st round.
- Qualifying and Eliminations are Saturday, unless specified.
- After the first round pairings will be done by chip draw.
- No complete tube chassis.
- Any powder adder OK.
- Any engine OK.
- Any trans OK.
- Any tire OK.
- Any interior OK.
- Must be your own vehicle or a vehicle you have had adequate seat time in.
- MUST Attend SCT Driver's meeting Saturday AND mandatory Women's Class meeting directly afterwards.
- QOTT is not eligible for points towards the Women's Class points series.
- You CAN run both classes day of, Women & Wheels Bracket Class & Queen of the Track.
Any questions please email Sophie at Info@WomenAndWheelsUSA.com
Schedule subject to expand.